HAAN Professional Garment Steamer
Professional Sanitizing Garment Steamer
HAAN's Professional Sanitizing Garment Steamer includes everything needed for a wardrobe that looks like it is cared for by a pro. Steaming is gentle on fabrics and is an environmentally, budget friendly alternative to dry cleaning. The GS-30 model features a large-capacity, easy-fill water tank that provides over an hour of steam. Use it for clothing and to refresh fabrics throughout the home while removing wrinkles.
The Professional Sanitizing Garment Steamer produces 212°F steam to kill dust mites, germs, bacteria and neutralize odor.
- Nine high velocity steam jets on oversized steam head
- Telescopic pole hanger reaches 62" high for long garments
- Deluxe four-caster wheel system
- Heavy gauge insulate hose and steaming wand
Parts & Accessories for the HAAN Professional Garment Steamer» view all parts & accessories for HAAN Professional Garment Steamer
Specs for HAAN Professional Garment Steamer
HAAN Professional Garment Steamer FAQS
How do I assemble my GS-30?
To assemble the GS-30, first insert the widest end of the telescoping pole into the main unit and secure by twisting the base ring until secure. Second, insert the hanger on the top of pole and press down until stable. Assemble the main hose onto the base by lining up arrows on hose and base and twist clockwise until secure. Set the steam head on the hanger between two prongs to rest while adjusting the telescopic pole to the appropriate height.
What are the extra accessories for?
The GS-30 accessory package will include a crease clip, crease tool, fur/upholstery brush, pressing board, pressing mitt, and a lint remover.
- The crease clip is used by hand to safely hold the garment taut while steaming, to ensure the garment is not hanging loosely but also keeping your hand a safe distance away from the steam.
- The creasing tool attaches to the steam head. When using the creasing tool, clasp the fabric between the steam head and creasing tool, then move in a downwards motion to create a professional looking crease.
- The fur/upholstery brush attaches to the steam head and is used to smooth fur or upholstery with the brush bristles while steaming at the same time.
- The pressing board and pressing mitt are used to support the garment while steaming, but also keeping hands safe from the steam. While holding the pressing board in your hand lay the garment across the board and continue to steam with the other hand. The pressing mitt can be used by placing hand with mitt on behind the garment for support, while steaming with other hand. When using these accessories you can place the steam head right up against the fabric for a smooth, pressed look.
- The lint remover attaches to the steam head and will remove lint from garments. The lint that has been transferred from the garment to the lint remover can simply be pulled off to clean.
Can I use this on garments that are labeled "Dry Clean Only"?
Yes, the GS-30 sanitizes, deodorizes, and presses. Using the GS-30 instead of going to the dry cleaners is faster, easier, more efficient, better for the environment and better for your clothing.
Can I use the GS-30 on delicate fabric?
Yes. Wool, lace, silk, and other delicate fabrics are compatible with the GS-30. Because of the dry steam technology, these fabrics will not be damaged by the steam if the unit is operated properly. As always, if you are concerned, try a small portion of the fabric first.
Why is my water canister leaking?
Check to make sure that your water canister cap is not missing the spring and rubber stopper. If you are experiencing water leaking from the main unit, make sure that the excess water removal valve is in place and securely tightened.
Why is the hose is making a gurgling noise?
If the hose is used for an extended period of time in a bent state, the hose could emit a gurgling noise and water droplets may collect in the handle. If this happens, extend the hose upwards and hold for 2-3 seconds to allow the condensation to clear.
Why are water droplets collecting on my steam head/ Why are my clothes getting wet?
Water droplets can collect on the steam head when the steam wand has been used at an angle or the hose has been bent. Simply rest the steam head on the wand rest for a few seconds while the condensation clears. Keep in mind, you should not be steaming on an angle, or else water droplets may fall on your clothes. The steam wand should be moving only in light upward and downward movements for the best results.
Can I use my GS-30 on more than just garments?
A deluxe steamer attachment kit can be purchased for use on HAAN garment steamers. This helps make your garment steamer a multi-purpose machine. A steam expander nozzle, microfiber bonnets and a squeegee can allow you to use your GS-30 around your entire home on areas like countertops, mattresses, glass table tops, etc.
What's in the Box
- Crease Tool
- Crease Clip
- Lint Remover
- Upholstery/Fur Brush
- Pressing Mitt
- Handheld Pressing Board
- Users Manual/Warranty Card
Parts & Accessories for the HAAN Professional Garment Steamer
- Steam Mops
- Handheld Steamers
- Multi-Purpose Steamers
- Floor Scrubbing Steamers
- Garment Steam Cleaners
- Clearance Sales