Professional Steam Sanitizer for Multipurpose Cleaning
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE - FREE MICROFIBER PAD With Your Order
HAAN has designed the ultimate steam-cleaning machine. The Complete cleans floors, windows, walls, counters, stovetops and can perform just about any cleaning task imaginable - without chemicals. The canister design is compact and easy to move. It has an onboard attachment kit to get the job done - tile and grout brushes, glass cleaning attachment, garment steam head, MicroCham towel and sponge, angled steam nozzle and more.
The HAAN Complete kills 99.9% of household germs, bacteria and dust mites without chemicals.
- 30 Minutes of Pressurized Steam Cleaning
- Canister Design
- Storage Compartment
- Steam Trigger and Steam Lock Switch
- Flexible Steam Hose
- Cord Storage Compartment
- Steam Indicator Lights
- Deluxe Attachment Kit
Parts & Accessories for the HAAN Complete» view all parts & accessories for HAAN Complete
Specs for HAAN Complete
Dimensions approximated. Dimensions include base and measured without hose, or attachments.
HAAN Complete FAQS
How do I remove the water tank cap?
Allow the pressure to be released before completely removing the cap by holding down the steam trigger until all steam is emitted. Allow unit to cool down. This is a locking cap designed to be an added safety feature for this unit. To remove the cap you will need to treat it like a child proof pill bottle. First you will need to push the cap down; while the cap is pushed down you will need to turn the cap to the left for removal.
Steam is coming out of the top of the unit:
The cap is not on correctly. Unplug the unit and let it cool down. Once the unit is cooled, remove the cap, reinsert.
Where are the small attachments? (Copper brush, small brush, large brush, attachment nozzle and angle nozzle)
On the front of the unit below the power switch is a black compartment. This is an on-board storage area that holds some of your most functional cleaning tools.
My steamer's ready light keeps coming on
The unit is a pressurized system so it may need to re-pressurize from time to time. This is done for safety purposes. Try using the steam on-demand trigger rather than locking trigger in the on position. If your unit is re-pressurizing after only a short period of time (several seconds of steam emission), please contact customer care for further assistance.
How do I know when my unit is out of water?
Once the steam 'runs out', even after re-pressurizing you will know that the unit needs to be refilled. There is not an indicator light on the machine for water level.
Why is moisture is left behind after using my COMPLETE?
When using your HAAN COMPLETE, the emission nozzle should be close to the surface that you are cleaning. This will break down and blast away messes while sanitizing the surface. Water being left behind is normal as the pressurized steam cools and condensation occurs. This moisture can be easily wiped away with the included microfiber towels and sponges. Additional accessories are available for purchase at HAANus
com or through customer care.
Where is my cord located?
The cord is located in the back of the main unit inside the storage compartment.
What is each part used for?
- 1. Extension Poles (2) - to attach individual accessories for special cleaning tasks or click together to create the perfect length for every steaming job.
- 2.Floor and Countertop Steam Head (1) - for cleaning hard-surface floors and other large surfaces.
- 3.Attachment/Steam Jet Nozzle (1) - focuses the spray of steam from the unit and serves as the base to which all other accessories are connected.
- 4.Large Scrub Brush (1) - makes fast work cleaning larger surfaces and objects.
- 5. Angled Nozzle (1) -gets under rims and into corners. Great for cleaning toilets, sinks or other tight fitted areas.
- 6. Small Detail Brush (1) - perfect for delicate surfaces and small nooks & crannies.
- 7. Round Wire Bristle Brush (1) - for tough scrubbing chores, including brick or cement. Can be used to clean grills or surfaces that will not be scratched.
- 8. Ultra-Microfiber Cleaning Sock - attaches to Garment/Surface Attachment to clean counter tops and other hard surfaces.
- 9. Garment/ Flat Surface Attachment (1) - use for steaming out wrinkles in clothing, sanitizing upholstery, bedding, drapes and soft surfaces; use with cleaning sock to clean counter tops and other hard surfaces.
- 10. Concentrator Nozzle (1) - the copper-tipped head concentrates the steam for even more cleaning power. All brush and nozzle accessories attach to this for use.
- 11. Steel Wool Brush Attachment (1) - adds extra scrubbing power for surfaces that resist normal cleaning, like removing baked on food from grill and oven racks. Weave this into the large brush for cleaning.
- 12. HAAN® MicroCham™ Towel (1) - designed to easily wipe away the dirt and absorb the moisture after the STEAM SYSTEM II steams it loose.
- 13. HAAN® MicroCham™ Sponge (1) - has the cleaning power of our Ultra-Microfiber and the super absorbency of our specially-developed chamois.
- 14. Rubber Squeegee Panel for Window Cleaning (1) - attaches to Flat Surface. Attachment to clean mirrors and windows.
- 15. Tile, Grout & Rough Surface Brush (1) - gets down into areas that normally get passed over by other surface attachments and breaks up hard-to-reach dirt.
- 16. Carpet & Rug Tray (1) - glides over carpet and rugs to freshen, sanitize and steam away many spots.
- 17. Floor Protector Resting Mat (1) - keeps your floors safe and dry while waiting for your Steam Head to heat up.
- 18. Multi-layer Microfiber Glass & Mirror Bonnet (1) - slips on Steam Head for cleaning windows, mirrors, glass shower doors as well as countertops and other surfaces around the home.
- 19. Ultra-Microfiber Pad (2) - easily attach to the Steam Head for safely steam cleaning hard-surface floors.
- 20. Precision Filling Cup (1) - one cup full fills the tank correctly.
- 21. Funnel (1) - allows for filling the water tank without spills.
Do I have to press the button for steam or is there a lock option?
If you look at the trigger handle on the right side you will see a tab. Slide the tab into the locked position if you are doing a large job for continuous steam. You may also choose to just control the steam yourself by holding the trigger down for steam as needed.
What's in the Box
- 2 Extension Poles
- Floor & Countertop Steam Head
- Attachment/Steam Jet Nozzle
- Large Scrub Brush
- Angled Nozzle
- Small Detail Brush
- Round Wire Bristle Brush
- Cleaning Sock
- Garment & Flat Surface Attachment
- Concentrator Nozzle
- Steel Wool Brush Attachment
- MicroCham Towel
- MicroCham Sponge
- Tile, Grout & Rough Surface Brush
- Rubber Squeegee Panel for Windows
- Carpet Glide
- Multi-layer Microfiber Glass & Mirror Bonnet
- 2 Ultra-microfiber Pads
- Precision Filling Cup
- Floor Protector/Resting Mat
- Lime and Scale Remover
- User's Manual & Warranty Card
Parts & Accessories for the HAAN Complete
- Steam Mops
- Handheld Steamers
- Multi-Purpose Steamers
- Floor Scrubbing Steamers
- Garment Steam Cleaners
- Clearance Sales