Steam mop with maneuverable swivel head
The HAAN Agile SI40 has a swiveling head to reach around toilets, counters, furniture, and other obstacles. Clean every inch of your floor with this sleek, maneuverable steam mop. Using Smart Steam Technology, a HAAN steam cleaner provides chemical free, natural, safe, and environmentally friendly home cleaning.
- Uses Smart Steam Technology to kill 99.9% of germs, bacteria, and dust mites for a healthy home
- 15 steam jets provide a wide cleaning path and reduce hot spots while focusing steam where it’s needed most
- Completely chemical free – uses 100% steam to safely clean and sanitize around children and pets
- Removable water tank can be easily filled with tap water at the sink
- Swivel head maneuvers in hard-to-reach spaces
- Electronic pump provides continuous steam so there’s no need to manually pump
- Includes carpet glide to sanitize and refresh carpet with 2 reusable ultra-microfiber pads for extended cleaning time
- Quick 20 second heat up time
Parts & Accessories for the HAAN Agile» view all parts & accessories for HAAN Agile
Specs for HAAN Agile
Dimensions approximated. Dimensions include base and measured without hose, or attachments.
HAAN Agile FAQS
Can I use the AGILE to sanitize my carpets?
Yes, the carpet glide tray comes with the AGILE so that you can sanitize your carpets, rugs, mattresses, sofas, etc.
How long does it take for the AGILE to heat?
The AGILE reaches in excess of 212° F, the temperature needed to create steam in about 20 seconds.
Is the clicking/thumping noise I hear normal?
Yes, this is just the sound of the water pump pumping water through the heating element to the base of the unit. In some units the sound will lessen after the unit heats up, but if it remains throughout the duration of the steaming, it is perfectly normal.
How many steam jets does the AGILE have?
The AGILE has 15 steam jets.
Is there a way to adjust the height of the AGILE?
The pole does not adjust height; the unit is 46.5 inches tall when assembled.
What are the red and silver packets I received, and how do I use them?
These packets are fresh rinse lime and scale remover. Depending on the frequency of use, use one packet every 3 to 6 months. Pour a packet of lime and scale remover into a tank with one cup of water and shake the water tank. Sitting the AGILE on the black resting mat, allow the solution to steam out through the unit to clean the inside of the unit and remove and potential lime and scale build up inside the AGILE.
How long does a tank of water last, and what is the tank's capacity?
The water tank holds 13.5 ounces of water, and this will last for about 25 minutes of steaming.
Can I use the AGILE on any type of flooring?
You can use the AGILE on any sealed hard surface floor that does not have a wax or no wax finish. This includes hardwood, laminate, vinyl, stone and tile. It is recommended that you check with your flooring manufacture before use. By attaching the carpet glide, the HAAN AGILE may also be used on carpets and soft surfaces.
Why does the AGILE not swivel easily?
The swivel head works on a spring system. If the mechanism was to loose, it could wear down the hinge and not be able to stand on its own. To maneuver the swivel head roll your wrist from side to side.
What's in the Box
- 2 Reusable Ultra-Microfiber Cleaning Pads
- Floor Protector/Resting Pad
- Carpet Glide Attachment
- Lime and Scale Remover
- Users Manual & Warranty Card
Parts & Accessories for the HAAN Agile
- Steam Mops
- Handheld Steamers
- Multi-Purpose Steamers
- Floor Scrubbing Steamers
- Garment Steam Cleaners
- Clearance Sales